Friday 22 May 2009

Tour is over.....

And we all made it in just about one piece. I'll write a hefty account complete with incriminating pictures when I have a little more time on my hands, but this is just a quick thankyou to eveyone who played a part in making the last 11 days or so some of the best of my whole life. It's so weird to not wake up in a room with 7 dudes, it's weird to not crack open a beer at 11am and it's weird to not spend the majority of my day impersonating Vinnie Stigma.

Road warrior general Tom Hussey and Tim Atom Bomb worked incredibly hard to ensure that everything ran relatively smoothly, and I'm proud to call those guys friends. A huge thanks to everyone who sorted out a show, let us stay at their house, cooked for us, bought a t-shirt/record/booze.

No comments:

Post a Comment